Analyst, Applications Development
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking an AWS Engineer to join our dynamic team.
Mandatory: AWS, K8/EKS, Linux, Shell Scripting, 2-3 years’ experience.
Preferred: Terraform, AWS certification. Nice to have: DevOps, build/deploy, Windows, Powershell etc.
- Build and automate the AWS infrastructure using Terraform following AWS Well-Architected Design Bake AWS AMIs using EC2 Image builder.
- Deploy microservices to Kubernetes/EKS using Jenkins other CI/CD tools.
- Create build/deploy jobs on Jenkins.
- Monitor and respond to alerts and incidents.
- Build a CI/CD Pipeline to deploy applications using Jenkins and Docker.
- Automate using Python, Shell script, bash and Powershell.
- B.S. degree in computer Science (or equivalent).
- 2-3 years’ experience working on AWS Cloud.
- Strong expertise on AWS services (VPC, EC2, RDS, DocumentDB, Transit Gateway, S3, VPC Peering, PrivateLink, EKS, SNS, SQS, Cloud Front, Route53, Appstream etc).
- Experience on Linux and Shell scripting.
- Nice to have experience on various DevOps tools.
- Preferred to have AWS certification.
- Knowledge of source control management (Git preferred).
- Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge with CI/CD process using Jenkins like tools.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and consultative skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Willingness to learn, a can do attitude, and motivated to succeed and grow.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.