Consultant, Testing Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking an Automation Engineer to join our dynamic team. The Automation Engineer should be skilled in automation and look at any repetitive tasks to be automated via automated tools and scripts.
- Responsible for understanding tasks that are being done manually and how they could be automated.
- Design, develop and maintain a modular, extensible, and reusable test automation harness and scripts.
- Develop efficient and accurate automated performance test scripts.
- Responsible for automation using selenium scripts or similar technologies.
- Wil support projects and initiatives related to Customer Lifecycle Management.
- Responsible for creating best practices around Development.
- Works with minimal supervision on Integration projects with other IS team members, analysts, and vendors.
- Attends meetings when necessary and maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of quality assurance, testing and software development processes and methodologies.
- Ability to understand a requirement and design and convert it into a test document.
- Minimum 5+ years of enterprise software testing experience.
- 3 + years of salesforce platform experience.
- 2+ years of financial services experience.
- 1-2 years of experience working with Jira, SNOW, Remedy, or similar ticketing systems software.
- 3-4 years of extensive experience in working with automation tools like Jenkins, Artifactory.
- Experience in designing and developing and testing Web Services/WSDL, and with SOAP /REST Api’s for implementing SOA concepts.
- Must be able to independently design, develop, execute, and maintain automation framework using Junit, TestNG.
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline test integration.
- Hands on experience on relational databases and ability to write and execute queries.
- SQL – Required.
- Selenium – Required.
- Performance testing- Required.
- Salesforce – Required.
- Experience with development practices like Unit Testing, Test-Driven Development.
- Experience with one or more scripting and/or programming languages and/or tools such as: Python, Perl, Shell.
- BSA degree in Computer Science or related degree required.
- Master’s in computer science is desired.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.