Associate Director, Financial Sales & Professional Services Delivery
Granite Solutions Groupe is a leading provider of consulting and professional services for the financial services industry. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized, outgoing and knowledgeable sales professional to develop and expand new and existing client relationships for our Financial Sales & Professional Services Delivery team.
Headquartered in San Francisco, GSG also has operations in Charlotte North Carolina, Bangalore India, Cape Town South Africa, and a client footprint throughout the major financial centers of North America.
As an Associate Director your primary responsibility is to build relationships with key executives and decision makers at our Fortune 500 FS clients to identify opportunities to deploy GSG consultants on key projects and initiatives. You are responsible for leading research efforts supported by our Client Service team to understand the overarching roadmap of our clients, develop opportunities for consulting engagements, and work with the GSG talent acquisition team to deliver qualified GSG consultants to execute on projects.
Demonstrating applicable financial services knowledge, critical thinking skills and developing strategic relationships with decision makers is the key to your success.
- Bachelor’s degree, Business, Finance or Marketing.
- 8-10 Years total professional experience.
- 5-7 Years prior experience in Professional Services, Consulting, and project management.
- Solid working knowledge of Banking, Investments or Asset Management industry.
- Demonstrated passion for our Financial Services business and operations.
- Prior experience business development experience in the consulting or professional services industry.
- Proven track record of meeting sales goals and associated work efforts to develop new and existing client accounts through cold calling, referrals and leveraging existing industry relationships.
- Demonstrated career progression in client-facing and sales-related roles.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
Key Traits & Personal Characteristics:
- Outstanding client presence and ability to retain knowledge and think critically to win the trust and respect of current and future clients.
- Outgoing personality, confident in themselves and their ability to deliver and win.
- Takes pride in accomplishing goals and strives to exceed goals.
- High energy, detail oriented, and curious with a sense of urgency and pro-active leadership.
- Proven track record of developing long-term relationships with clients.
- Proficient with technology and tools, utilizing CRM to monitor, record, and drive activity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team oriented and inclusive.
- Comfortable working in a global team environment.
- Ability to travel domestically on an as-needed basis up to 25%.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed to support clients in different time zones.
- Meets daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and revenue targets.
- Consistently acts as an ambassador for GSG’s brand and value proposition with new and existing clients, Generating new consulting opportunities through client research, business development, client calls, meetings, networking, and referrals.
- Translates business requirements of new consulting requirements into clear profiles and search criteria, meeting with clients and providing direction and insight to talent acquisition team to assign qualified GSG consultants to client projects and initiatives.
- Leads the development and execution of individual statements of work with Client Service team.
- Client account mapping and stakeholder research.
- New business contract negotiation and closure.
- Executes according to prescribed GSG policies, processes, and standards, adhering to firm polices, utilizing firm systems and procedures in a disciplined and rigorous fashion.
- Manages consultant teams and individual project-based consultants in conjunction with GSG Consultant Care to ensure execution quality against client deliverables.
- Keeps other internal GSG teams abreast of all client-specific policies, procedures, rules of engagement and relevant contract terms and deliverables.
- Leverages and provides leadership to the Client Services team for research and data entry.
- Enhances GSG’s brand by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different client requests; exploring opportunities to add value beyond execution and delivery.
- Provides client advisory on market innovations and initiatives that assist them on their client journey or add efficiencies to existing operations that produce measurable value.
GSG offers a highly competitive compensation structure including a strong base salary, monthly commissions, annual merit bonus, comprehensive benefits, paid time off and other perks and privileges.