Consultant, Applications Development
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking an Architect to join our dynamic team.
Under the general direction of the Head of Digital Technologies, the Platform Architect, Digital Technologies will have a leading role in the design and implementation of cross-cutting online banking and digital marketing capabilities.
- Implement and maintain platform capabilities required to efficiently build, deploy and maintain digital banking and marketing solutions hosted by First Republic Bank and its technology.
- Work within agile teams to ensure the proper use of platform technology, standards, and best practices throughout the software development.
- Collaborate with other departments (Infosec, Enterprise Architecture and Cloud Engineering) to deliver optimal digital platform capabilities that are aligned with Bank standards and overall technical.
- Participate in Tier 2 application support to speed resolution of incidents, assist with root cause analysis and incorporate platform improvements in support of problem resolution.
- Advanced DevOps experience implementing continuous integration and deployment pipelines using Jenkins.
- Experience designing and implementing containerized Microservices for the Kubernetes platform.
- Experience designing and implementing API’s for system and data integration use
- Application performance management experience leveraging auto-scaling, monitoring and high availability design
- Advanced application security experience leveraging OAuth 2.0 standards for Single-Sign on and API
- Experience designing and implementing AWS solutions leveraging services such as SQS, SNS, S3, RDS, Managed Kafka and
- Experience designing and implementing mobile application functionality for IOS and Android.
- Job Demands:
– Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
– Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Granite Solutions Groupe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy requiring Covid-19 vaccinations for all employees.