Consultant, Business Systems Analysis
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking an Application Engineer to join our dynamic team. We deliver expert talent for our business partners.
- Create system Physical, Network and Logical diagrams for Architecture and Design.
- Support the process of translating business needs into formal technical requirements and subsequent technical solution deliverables.
- Work with vendor on business needs. Understand system capacity and limitations.
- Assist the Tech Lead in maintaining relations with Business Stakeholders, vendors and other technical teams
- Serve as a fully seasoned, proficient technical architect, engineer, designer, and subject matter expert in risk and compliance technology.
- Participate as an individual contributor on projects, and in completing activities as a part of a team, relating to special initiatives and/or operations.
- Perform enhancement and maintenance activities in support of all applications in the Regulatory and Compliance technology ecosystem, utilizing technical capabilities with various tools such as, but not limited to, C#, Java, AWS development/ administration, Microsoft SSIS.
- Analyze and troubleshoot/remediate issues with both internally developed and vendor packaged solutions supporting the ecosystem.
- Utilize and perform various phases of the software development life cycle, including requirement analysis; preparation of high-level program technical specifications after analyzing business requirements, business operations, process modeling, software architecture, logical/functional ecosystem composition, and data analysis/mapping/lineage; and design, development, testing, implementation, documentation and troubleshooting of various capacities ranging from Team Member to a Project Leader under tight deadlines.
- Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field.
- Five (5) years’ experience in job offered or related position
- Experience in .NET Applications development.
- Experience in designing and implementing Cloud based (SAAS) Vendor applications.
- Experience in SQL Server scripting and Transact-SQL programming.
- Experience in System and Network Architecture Design.
- Knowledge in Security Configurations – Encryption, Authentication models.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum processes/tools like JIRA.
- Experience with Change Control process, Source code repository tools like GitHub.
- Preferred: Knowledge of AWS Architecture. Any Practitioner or Associate level AWS certification.
- Preferred: Knowledge in Security – Data, information, or Physical security.
- Preferred: Experience in SQL Server scripting, SSIS, BI Tools like Tableau, Mobile App Wrappers development and any programming language – Java, C#
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Granite Solutions Groupe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy requiring Covid-19 vaccinations for all employees.