Senior Consultant, Applications Development
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-calibre consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking an Application Engineer to join our dynamic team. We deliver expert talent for our business partners. As a member of the Application Engineering team, you will be focused on designing, supporting, and improving the platform reliability and performance required to support our many business users. You will work closely with other members of our team and external teams to ensure developers can use the platform to deliver quality solutions for our clients.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance and reliability and performance of the Denodo data virtualization infrastructure platform to create recommendations on design improvements.
- Assist in the design, deployment, and subsequent supportability of the data virtualization platform.
- Respond to requests and incidents providing solutions for our business clients.
- Work closely with Information Security and Enterprise Architecture to ensure policies are followed.
- Integration with other dependent and upstream platforms.
- Create alerts and document them in the Run Books.
- Maintain Disaster Recovery Documentations and Participate in DR Testing.
- Administrative experience on Windows and Linux.
- Deep familiarity with application server-based deployments.
- Past experience engineering and administering complex data-focused application deployments, such as Informatica, Tableau, Appian, or master data management platforms.
- Exposure to Java, Python, Ansible, Terraform.
- Service Now or similar tool, AWS or other cloud technology.
- Microsoft Office, Visio, SQL, Oracle, RDBMS.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.