Analyst, Project Coordination
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking an Admin Assistant to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Heavy calendar management with ever-changing priorities. Coordinate travel arrangements, process expense reports, and arrange internal and external meetings including team events.
- Provide administrative support to the IT team (14 members), Operations team (9 members), and Central Investments team (7 members).
- Create agendas, take, and maintain minutes, and distribute documents for monthly Security Governance Committee, and Business Continuity Committee meetings.
- Develop firm-wide communications for the IT team announcing scheduled patches and maintenance, and the deployment of new applications, platforms, and technologies. Create documentation to assist end-users with new technology and application releases.
- Manage the Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Plan (DR/BCP) efforts for the organization ensuring emergency procedures and DR/BCP plans are updated annually, and files maintained at the corporate office. Coordinate committee meetings and partner with other departments in completing various tasks (i.e., HR contact information campaign, etc.) related to DR/BCP efforts.
- Process the vendor invoices for the IT department ensuring timely payment to vendors and adhering to the department budget. Streamlined the accounts receivable procedures reducing duplicate approvals and reviews by 90%. This successful practice was also adopted by another department.
- Conduct annual user access reviews for various applications ensuring compliance standards were met. Resulted in a successful external audit.
- Assist with special projects as needed. This includes assisting the Executive Office with document preparation for regulatory audits, coordination of internal investment strategy meetings, and vendor management requests.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), general comfort level with Internet/Intranet usage and ability to learn proprietary software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Self-starter, extremely organized and detailed-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively.
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Absolute discretion when dealing with confidential matters.
- Responsive and reliable.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Exceptional follow-up and follow-through skills.
- High school diploma, college degree, preferred but not necessary.
- Minimum 5 years administrative experience.
- Specific industry related experience preferred.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.