Senior Consultant, Project Coordination
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking an Accessibility Analyst to join our dynamic team. The Accessibility Analyst is a key stakeholder during the design, prototyping and defect analysis processes, including creating and validating accessibility user stories, evaluating prototypes, reviewing designs and wireframes, as well as creating materials to educate others about accessibility. In addition, this candidate will partner with our business lines to ensure the user experience (UX) we present to consumers is accessible and meets our standards.
- Serve as a digital accessibility consultant for the design, evaluation, and remediation of defects / issues by analyzing digital products for accessibility. Collaborate with experience architects, developers, researchers, product owners, test teams and designers to find workable solutions and to ensure specifications are clearly defined.
- Review products using manual and automated techniques to ensure we design accessible products.
- Collaborate with teams to determine road maps to reach desired results.
- Assist with research and coordination of response to consumer feedback.
- Actively participate in design and testing protocols.
- Collaboratively partner with UXDesign peers (visual designers, content writers, user experience architects, researchers, prototypers, and strategists) to create world class customer experiences.
- Develop guidelines for architects, designers, and developers to aid in compliance with the current version of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
- Engage in quality audits and assist with remediation roadmaps where necessary.
- Partner with business analysts, developers, accessibility consultants, testers, product owners and compliance specialists to translate requirements into experience architectures.
- Reviews artifacts and deliverables from peers to ensure they accurately represent or improve upon our layout, design, and interaction patterns.
- Mentor others on the use of assistive technology from the user’s perspective.
- Collaborate in the development and implementation of outreach and training for designers, developers, content providers, product owners, business line representation and internal employees.
- Remain abreast of trends and developments in the area of web, application, and software accessibility / inclusion.
- Formally observe user interviews and usability sessions.
- Work concurrently on multiple tasks or projects in an agile environment.
- Knowledge of user experience design (UXDesign) best practices, interactive design principles, guidelines, and relevant policies, including current web accessibility standards.
- Advance Knowledge of semantic HTML desired.
- Experience in the appropriate use of ARIA markup desired.
- Experience with JAWS, NVDA, iOS VoiceOver, and/or Android Talkback, Advanced user of these tools is preferred.
- IAAP Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC) a plus.
- Web Accessibility Specialist (WAS) Certification a plus.
- Familiarity of design thinking process and framework, and familiarization with workshop and co-creations desired.
- Experience with user-centered design from concept to delivery.
- Experience working in a cross-channel environment, including desktop/laptop, mobile, devices and brick-and-mortar locations. Internal facing systems experience a plus.
- Experience collaborating with large teams.
- Great communication, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to problem-solve and work independently.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status