Manager, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking an Access Management Analyst to join our dynamic team. The Access Management Access Analyst is responsible for interfacing with Banks Project Management, engineering, business unit and vendor staff to ensure applications are on-boarded and de-boarded in accordance with Bank policies and standards. This includes role and user account creation/deletion, segregation of duties analysis and production support documentation. Analyzes and troubleshoots access-related issues and proactively updates procedure/process documentation and suggests and implements process improvements.
- Experience in supporting and independently performing complex access management analysis.
- Deep knowledge of Access Management end-to-end lifecycle.
- Understands industry best practices for access administration activities (i.e. provisioning, de-provisioning, access reviews, automation, etc.), authorization and authentication protocols and access governance.
Understands Active Directory group structures, security, policies, etc.
Good understanding of Role Based Access Control.
- Experience in access role development and maintenance and defining application level roles/groups and permissions to ensure secure authentication and authorization mechanisms are aligned with policies, standards, and as appropriate, best practices.
- Familiar with NTFS and share permissions, MS Exchange account management, MS SCCM, Linux access administration.
Well versed with the following Access Management principles: Segregation of Duties analysis, access reviews and compliance, and privileged user management.
- Experience with Single Sign-On process and implementation.
- Familiarity with Sailpoint IIQ, PingFederate and Powershell.
- Good understanding of Amazon Web Service (AWS) and MS Azure.
- Provides technical leadership to the project and supporting engineering and development teams.
- Provides escalation support for operations and support teams, including root cause analysis and preventative analysis.
- Prioritizes multiple competing priorities while delivering quality work products.
- Maintains professional and productive working relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and cross-train co-workers.
- Understand application development lifecycle ensuring supportable solutions are employed and escalating, as appropriate, when policy or standard deviations may result in non-compliant or unsupportable solutions.
- Support the design and implementation of access controls.
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management.
- CISSP certification preferred.
- Experience with Active Directory and the user administration functions of a wide variety of multi-user financial services applications.
- Understanding of audit and compliance requirements applicable to the financial industry.
- Self-directed analyst, willingness to take ownership and drive results, propose technical solutions, make decisions, and resolve issues.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels.
- Consistently provides extraordinary customer service.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.