GSG is seeking an experienced Human Resources Analyst who will be responsible for delivery of day-to-day and strategic human resource services.
Duties include core HR functions: maintaining employee records, administering benefits and assisting with payroll, and providing employee self-service as well as compliance-oriented duties. The ideal candidate will possess a general understanding of HR policies and practices and work collaboratively with assigned business units to support the strategic direction of GSG.
- Assist consultants with time entry and resolve timesheet related issues along with providing new employees with time system help and system administration support
- Verify hours entered in time application by compiling time sheet reports
- 401K administration including 401k contribution submissions, loan and/or rollovers and audits
- Process employee address change requests and enter updates on the relevant systems
- Answer employee inquiries about the GSG benefits provided to employees for enrollment, changes based upon hire dates and effective dates in benefit applications
- Collect sick leave requests and ensure they are recorded accurately in the corresponding applications
- Research state revenue and unemployment account registrations and collaborate with payroll to maintain the various state accounts.
- Responsible for keeping abreast of the State and City Maternity Leave Laws and the State and City Sick Leave Ordinances to respond to questions and manage correspondence
- Manage correspondence from State Agencies such as notices including but not limited to Employee State Unemployment and Employer Tax Account
- Use Bullhorn placement information to create time collection records in Bullhorn Back Office (BBO)
- Prepare reports to assist with the consultant records in various applications for payroll and employee benefits.
- Manage employee termination process for both the internal GSG employees and the consultant workforce updating applications and maintaining the appropriate records
- Responsible for timesheet tracking and approvals with mangers as well as approving time in Bullhorn Back Office (BBO)
- Communicate time collection reminders to consultants
- Manage and track the employees PTO in required applications
- Manage COBRA benefits, reports and audits
- Manage Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity data collection and reporting
Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of Human Resources experience or Master’s degree in HR management with 2 years of HR experience desired.
- Experience working in a Professional Services organization. All experience may be concurrent.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills demonstrated in previous position.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools at an expert level.
- Bilingual fluency in two languages desirable.
Contact: Michael Lacson, Operations Director, firstname.lastname@example.org