GSG is seeking highly motivated, effective, results-oriented recruiters to join our team.
GSG Recruiters are part of the recruiting services group that provide our clients with high caliber consultants. Recruiters at GSG work solely on talent acquisition and not in business development. They partner directly with clients and account managers on project resource needs. This includes full-cycle recruiting, from sourcing to offer. Creativity and the ability to think outside the box are needed. We are looking for a dynamic person who has outstanding communication skills and takes pride in providing top quality work.
- Conducting intake meetings with clients and account managers to agree on qualification criteria for candidates
- Manage and drive full recruitment process from initial outreach to offer
- Source and contact both active and passive candidates utilizing online job boards (e.g. via LinkedIn or Monster) and our internal database (Bullhorn)
- Develop meaningful relationships with candidates and ensuring timely communication, feedback, and reporting/metrics
- Interview candidates and write candidate summaries
- Compensation negotiation and closing of all candidates
- Serve as primary touchpoint for the duration of the consultant’s engagement
- Create talent pipelines with high-potential candidates for future job opportunities
- Keep detailed records of past applicants’ information, including resumes, assignments and interview evaluations
- 3+ years full-cycle recruiting experience in either a corporate or agency environment (sourcing, screening, interviewing)
- Experience in recruiting for technical and non-technical positions
- Experience evaluating candidates for various roles and seniority levels
- Knowledge of resume databases and applicant tracking systems
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Solid organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent writing and Microsoft Office skills
- Experienced working in a metrics driven environment
- Ability to work onsite daily in either our San Francisco or Charlotte offices
Headquartered in San Francisco, GSG also has offices in Charlotte, North Carolina, Bangalore, India, and Cape Town, South Africa. GSG offers a highly competitive compensation structure including a strong base salary, monthly commissions, annual merit bonus, comprehensive benefits, paid time off and other perks and privileges. GSG’s employer sponsored benefits package includes health/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, a 401K plan, commuter benefits, pet insurance and more.
To learn more about the role or apply, please send your updated resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com.